My mission is to promote human freedom for others, and to practice personal responsibility regarding my own freedom. Freedom is an idea based on fundamental principles of life, both temporal and eternal. This website exists to promote these fundamental principles and is an extension of my life work.
- My work is to research, write, and speak about fundamental principles of freedom, and to teach them to others. It includes sociological, cultural, theoretical, and theological study applied to life.
- My work extends to political discourse because; 1) our form of government requires citizen engagement; 2) as conceived by our Founding Fathers, our government serves us to protect life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and all these are threatened.
- I express ideas about life and freedom in the context of a Christian worldview. Others see life through different world-views, and I welcome the discussion this creates. To be an educator I need to be educated, and to be educated I need to be challenged – but without the fear of challenging others.
- My work is informed by an ongoing study of the historical and contemporary precepts of American governance and free-market economics.
- May our discourse be about how to promote, preserve, and protect freedom and human life everywhere.
Author - Speaker - teacher
Samuel Adams, Essay in the Boston Gazette, October 14, 1771
"The truth is, all might be free if they valued freedom, and defended it as they ought."
Learn more about Gold and Silver!
Dave Racer explains the Affordable Care Act:
On the radio!
Hear Dave discussing the implications of the Supreme Court hearing regarding the "Hobby Lobby" lawsuit and other implications of the Affordable Care Act on a recent edition of "Saturday Morning Air" with Glen Lewerenz on AM1180 KYES, St. Cloud MN
On the road!
Dave will be returning to River Falls, WI on the evening of Thursday, May 8th!
He will be speaking on "Public Policy In a Post-Christian America" at the Kilkarney Hills Golf Course.
Check the flyer with all the details and plan to join us -- it is only a short drive from the Twin Cities!
We continue to schedule for Spring 2014 (and beyond) gatherings. If you are interested in having Dave Racer speak at your event, simply fill out this form, and we will be in touch with you!
Chris Schneeman and Dave Racer met with Minnesota Third District Congressman Erik Paulsen at his Washington, DC office on Wednesday, Feb. 26. Paulsen is a champion of market-based health care, and very open to resolving the problems created by ObamaCare.